This free half-day course will train you in how to develop and implement an effective health and safety program at your workplace that meets the requirements of Cal/OSHA’s Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) standard.
YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Meeting Cal/OSHA requirements and expectations for an effective IIPP
- How to identify and solve common health and safety problems in your workplace
- Steps for investigating work-related accidents, injuries and illnesses when they occur
- Ways to involve your employees in your safety program
- A free Guidebook and easy-to-use model template for writing IIPP
- Free factsheets and tools to help you implement IIPP
- A certificate of completion
SPACE IS LIMITED
Register here or fill out the attached form by no later than December 7, 2017.