WCAHS funds Graduate Students on a quarterly basis
- Jie "Victor" Zhou - PhD Candidate, Biological and Agricultural Engineering "Reducing Lower Back Pain Related to Farming"
- Jennifer TyreeHageman - PhD Candidate, Sociology
- Savannah Mack - PhD Candidate, Molecular, Cellular and Integrative Physiology "The Disappearing Salton Sea and Poor Air Quality in Imperial Valley Farm Communities"
- Jacklyn 'Skye' Kelty - PhD Candidate, Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Emily Shea - PhD Candidate, Agriculture and Environmental Chemistry "Biosolarization: A Sustainable Agriculture Practice that Improves Farmworker Safety"
- Kimberly Prado - MPH Candidate, Public Health Sciences "Latina Graduate Student takes on Sexual Harassment in Agricultural Health and Safety"
- Morgan Poindexter, PhD Candidate, Immunology
- Jennifer TyreeHageman, PhD Candidate, Sociology "Night Work: A Growing Trend in Western Agriculture?"
- Savannah Mack, PhD Candidate, Molecular, Cellular and Integrative Physiology
- Alondra Vega, PhD Candidate, Epidemiology "Life of a WCAHS Student Researcher: Heat Illness Study"