Join us for the Western Center for Agricultural Health and Safety Fall Symposium!
The WCAHS Fall Symposium explores significant issues in agricultural health and safety with research and perspectives.
This one-day event includes:
- WCAHS research presentations
- Panel discussions on 'Sexual Harassment in Agriculture' and 'Safety Perspectives from the Farm'
- Research roundtable discussions on: cannabis worker health and safety, wildfire ash and biochar, physicians serving agricultural communities, and fumigation alternatives
- Poster sessions featuring WCAHS-funded students and researchers (learn more here)
With speakers from:
- Del Bosque Farms
- California Farm Bureau Federation
- UC Cooperative Extension
- California Rural Legal Assistance, Inc.
- Zenith Insurance Company
- UC Davis
Audience: Faculty, graduate students, researchers, UC Cooperative Extension Specialists and Advisors, industry representatives, government agencies
Parking: Visitor parking for $9 in Lots 15, 16, or 22
The symposium agenda will be posted online in advance of the event.
Materials from the symposium will be made available on the WCAHS website in early November.