Media Coverage links
- Dr. Kent Pinkerton in the Washington Times: "Officials alarmed over long-term health effects from toxins in smoke from California wildfires"
- Dr. Kent Pinkerton in VC Star: "Wildfire smoke can hurt your body in ways you never dreamed of"
- Dr. Kent Pinkerton in News Review: "Lingering effects: Camp Fire harms health in myriad ways"
- Dr. Kent Pinkerton in the New Republic: "Wildfire Smoke Could Shorten Californian Lifespans"
- Dr. Kent Pinkerton in the Sacramento Bee: "Fine particles from wildfire smoke can hurt your body in ways you never dreamed of"
- Dr. Kent Pinkerton on the American Thoracic Society podcast: "Lung Health in the California Wildfires"
- Dr. Keith Bein on WKMS radio: "Wildfires and Public Health Concerns"
- Dr. Keith Bein on PBS radio: "Urban wildfires bring lingering worries about what’s in the ash and air"
- Dr. Kent Pinkerton in UC Davis News: "Climate Change Experts: Wildfire, Smoke and Air Quality"
- Dr. Kent Pinkerton on KCRA3–Sacramento: "Smoky skies, bad air quality persist in NorCal another day"
- Dr. Marc Schenker in Knowable Magazine: "Unhealthy work: Why migrants are especially vulnerable to injury and death on the job"