The goal of the WCAHS Graduate Student Funding Program is to encourage graduate student work in agricultural health and safety. WCAHS funds UC Davis graduate student researchers on a quarterly basis and encourages faculty and students from all disciplines to apply.
During the academic year, students will be funded part-time (46–49% depending on graduate group) and will have their tuition and fees covered. During the summer, students will be funded up to full-time.
Current Funding Opportunity
- Area of study must be related to agricultural health and safety
- UC Davis graduate student enrolled in at least 12 units
- Must be a CA resident
- Students from all UC Davis Colleges/Schools encouraged
- Students with a TA position are not eligible for that quarter
- Funded students are expected to attend the monthly WCAHS seminar (held on the first Monday of the month at 4pm at the Center for Health and the Environment).
- Funded students must acknowledge WCAHS funding in publications and presentations related to funded activities.
- Funded students must submit brief report of research activities.
- Funded students will be invited to participate in a research symposium to present their research.
- Funded students may be asked to contribute to the WCAHS newsletter.
Faculty advisors should send an email expressing interest with a brief description of the student project to email@example.com.
Applications are due the first day of the quarter preceding the requested funding start date (i.e., first day of Fall quarter for Winter quarter funding).
Questions? — Email firstname.lastname@example.org